B. Com\ M. Com\ MBA- finance\ Inter CA\ ICWA or equivalent.
Supply Chain\ Production Consultant BE \ B. Tech Mechanical\ Production\ Sandwich\ Industrial
Electronics or equivalent
2 to 6 Years
As per company policy
0 to 15 days
- Demonstrates strong Application knowledge (AX 2012/ Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply
Chain). - Experienced in AX 2012, D365 Finance and Operation and its latest releases.
- Reviews Functional design of given business requirements for Functional solution and prepare detailed Functional Requirement Gathering (FRD)
- Produces high quality FRD document as per set standards and templates.
- Drive/Assist Technical design on the GAP requirements with other technical teams to ensure
technical quality is consistent.
- Engage in discussions with technical consultants for design clarifications.
- Work closely with end Clients to collect Requirements, Prepare FRD, Perform UAT and
- Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines.
- Finance Consultant should have strong knowledge and Hands on product experience on
General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset, Cash and Bank, Budget
- Supply Chain Consultant should have strong knowledge and Hands on product experience
on Procurement and Sourcing, Sales and Marketing, Product information, Inventory, Warehouse, Retail etc.
- Production Consultant should have strong knowledge and Hands on product experience on
Production control, Product information, Inventory, Warehouse, Master Planning, Quality
- Expected to be flexible with time and leverage offshore teams effectively.
- Exposure to use TFS as collaboration tool and code management process.
- Reports his/her progress periodically to lead/project manager and assists them in reporting.
Works with minimal supervision and self-driven
- Should be able to demonstrate confidence of quickly taking over development work in more
scope-based model than continue in staff augmentation mode.
- Strong Communication