1. Security: In today’s world, hacking poses an ever-present risk to companies both financially and against their hard-earned reputation. Contrary to prior business thought, cloud-based applications now provide a more secure experience because credentials and active threats are monitored and counter-attacked 24/7 by Microsoft.
2. Total Cost of Ownership: There is no cost to update your ERP and CRM system, and there is no need to re-train your staff — except on all the new features! Automatic upgrades also help to decrease the total cost of ownership. Dynamics 365 provides a flat price for this upgrade depending on your individual needs.
3. Synergy: A huge benefit of upgrading to the cloud is that your platform is accessible on any device, and compatible with any browser. Because your business applications are standardized by Microsoft, they work seamlessly with a single sign-on and are integrated out of the box.
4. Latest & Greatest Features: After you make the leap to the cloud, any subsequent platform updates will be performed automatically every three months. The applications will update every six months. Dynamics 365 provides update reminders from 90, 30, 15, and 7 days before the upgrade will happen.
5. Familiarity: Because most functionality remains the same, you can save time learning the software and increase overall efficiency. All of the core business logic you are used to in Dynamics AX has been transferred to Dynamics 365 — only the interface has been updated.
6. Adaptability: You can mix and match apps to personalize your experience and maximize profitability, and the best part is that user experience of these apps are all equally intuitive. Leveraging sales field service alongside your Dynamics 365 provides you the ultimate growth platform.
7. Quality Information: The depth of analytics that you depend on are not forgotten in this upgrade — these data rich dashboards are easily connected to one another so nothing slips through the cracks.