Microsoft’s Lifecycle Services (LCS) is an Azure-based collaboration portal that provides a unifying, collaborative environment, helping organizations manage their Microsoft Dynamics AX application lifecycle from pre-sales to implementation and operations. By bringing all the important aspects of implementing and managing a Dynamics AX environment together, LCS ensures a high-quality implementation through the use of specific business tools.
Using LCS, project managers, business analysts, developers, and IT administrators can effectively and collaboratively manage the application lifecycle of Dynamics AX implementations. Let’s look at some of the features of LCS that are strengthening AX implementations:
- Increase Predictability of AX Implementations
- Proactively Monitor Implementations
- Promote Collaboration
- Simulate Real-Life Business Requirements
- Estimate AX Implementation Usage
- Assess Infrastructure Required
- Check Status of Incidents
- Efficiently Manage Projects
- Simply Deployment
- With cloud-powered support, you can prevent and resolve incidents in time, facilitating proactive diagnosis and collaborative support with Microsoft. By continuously updating LCS and Microsoft Azure, you can get access to the latest tools and capabilities and achieve unparalleled success with your Dynamics AX implementations.
*Sunbridge is Microsoft Dynamics Partner for NAV (Navision), AX (Axapta) and CRM in Pune, Maharashtra India*