Customer Services Capabilities
Build great customer relationships by focusing on optimum customer satisfaction with the Customer Service apps. Customer Service provides many features and tools that organizations can use to manage the services they provide to customers.
Use Dynamics 365 for Customer Service to:
- Track customer issues through cases.
- Record all interactions related to a case.
- Share information in the knowledge base.
- Create queues, and route cases to the right channels.
- Create and track service levels through service level agreements (SLAs).
- Define service terms through entitlements.
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards.
- Create and schedule services.
Deliver fast, personalized service and support
Guide agents to optimal outcomes
Intelligent automation dynamically guides agents to the right actions by surfacing relevant information exactly when they need it through a single interface.
Personalize service with a complete customer view
Deliver value at every touchpoint. A 360-degree view of each customer’s journey enables agents to anticipate needs and personalize every interaction.
Empower agents with artificial intelligence
Empower agents to be more productive and avoid escalations. Agent-facing bots use contextual data about customers and your business to make smart recommendations.
Capitalize on revenue opportunities
Use service and support as an upsell or cross-sell opportunity by empowering agents with machine learning driven recommendations.