Alerts – Client-based alert functionality enables a user to define alert rules based on business events, such as when an invoice is paid or a customer changes an address.
• Optimization advisor – Uses telemetry to analyse customers’ business processes, finds optimization opportunities, uses application data to quantify the opportunities, and then recommends solutions.
• Project timesheet mobile – Employees can create and submit project timesheets. The use of saved favourites and the ability to copy from a previous timesheet facilitates rapid, accurate time entry.
• Edit default project fulfilment hours – Project resource managers can edit the default hours as part of the project booking fulfilment process.
• Reserve project resources past the task end date – Project resource managers can fulfil resources on tasks past the current planned end date for the task.
• Person search report – You can find a person and their personal data in Finance and Operations.
• Data sharing for customer and vendor tables – Data can be shared across customer and vendor tables and many related tables across multiple legal entities.
• One voucher deprecation – One voucher is turned off by default, through a General ledger parameter.
Sunbridge is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner